Roland TD-07KV V-Drums
- Sounds, pads, and features inspired by Roland’s top-level V-Drums
- 25 preset kits and 25 user kits + 143 drum/percussion sounds inspired by the flagship TD-50
- Tunable mesh pads deliver a custom playing response
- Weight-optimized cymbals swing and sway like the real thing
- KD-10 kick pad is stable and dynamic
- Onboard Bluetooth 4.2 transceiver — streams music from your phone or sends MIDI data out
- MIDI over USB — trigger virtual instruments within your DAW
- Includes compact drum stand
Roland TD-07KV V-Drums – The Next Step in Your Electronic Drumming Journey
The new Roland V-Drums TD-07KV kit combines great sound, superior expression, and uncompromising playability—all packed into a compact and affordable electronic kit. The perfect partner to all-day playing sessions for aspiring students of the drums, addicted hobby players and seasoned drummers.
Conveniently compact and ideal for drumming at home, the TD-07KV V-Drums kit delivers the superior expression and playability of high-end V-Drums in an affordable package. Roland’s original ultra-quiet, double-ply mesh heads feature across the snare and tom pads, while large crash and ride pads and a dedicated kick pad with realistic, satisfying pedal feel round out the kit. The TD-07KV also lets you explore creative opportunities that go far beyond any acoustic kit, with deep editing tools to craft custom sounds, onboard Bluetooth to play along with music tracks and lessons, USB to connect with computer recording software, and much more.
Genuine V-Drums Performance
Over two-plus decades, Roland V-Drums have established a well-earned reputation as the most realistic, best playing, and best sounding electronic drums available, bar none. Laying the path for all electronic drums sets that have followed, V-Drums are often imitated, but never equaled or bettered. The TD-07KV fully embodies this proud legacy, bringing you the finest electronic drumming experience available in its class.
The heart of any great electronic drum set is a powerful, capable, and speedy sound module—and the TD-07 fully meets these demands. At your command are acoustic drums and percussion captured in precise detail in pro studios, brought to life with advanced V-Drums technologies that make them behave just like their acoustic counterparts as you play them. There’s a wide range of electronic percussion as well, plus the ability to personalize each and every sound to your liking.
Play Right Away—or Dive Deeper
The TD-07 is filled with inspiring, ready-to-play preset kits for instant gratification right out of the box. And when you’re ready for deeper exploration, a massive drum library awaits. Switch out one snare for another, mix up the toms, go large on the kick drum, and swap heavy for light crashes and rides. Then tune the drums, add damping, and change the ambient environment at will. For the finishing touch, use the module’s individual EQs to shape the drums to perfection—just as a pro sound engineer would do.
Truly Quiet Drums
One of the main advantages of choosing electronic drums for home playing is that they’re much quieter than acoustic drums. But not all electronic kits are created equal, and the amount of physical noise they generate can vary greatly. Backed by decades of R&D, the TD-07KV is purpose-designed to be much quieter than other e-kits. Mesh heads minimize pad noise without compromising stick rebound, and special damping in the kick pad reduces noise and vibration while retaining a satisfying, natural feel. Even the stand components are designed to reduce vibration and noise transfer to the floor, and Roland offers a range of optional solutions to further reduce noise if needed.
Real Acoustic Sound and Response
While some electronic kits promise “acoustic sound,” they actually just offer static drum tones that are triggered at varying levels, depending on how hard the pads are played. In stark contrast, V-Drums produce a rich array of tone colors, providing an inspiring musical experience that feels like playing acoustic drums. Thanks to advanced precision sensors, the TD-07KV’s drum and cymbal pads detect every hit, stoke, roll, flam, and ghost note perfectly, and even cymbal chokes can be performed organically. Faster than you can blink, this information is processed by the sound module so that that exact correct tone is heard. You won’t notice any of this technology at work—but when you close your eyes and start drumming with the TD-07KV, you’ll know that it feels just right.
Authentic Roland Mesh-Head Pads
In 1997, Roland introduced the world’s first mesh drumhead to universal acclaim, and they’ve been the de facto standard ever since. Born of years of development, our unique double-layer mesh design offers natural stick resistance and rebound that feels very close to playing an acoustic drumhead, plus adjustable tension that lets you fine-tune the feel using a standard drum key. Single-ply mesh heads used on other electronic drums are not made of the same material, so they don’t feel as good to play. They can also provide less accurate sensing, resulting in poor dynamic response and mis-triggering. The TD-07KV comes supplied with authentic Roland mesh-head snare and tom pads as standard, giving you the most accurate playing feel and sensing available.
Strong and Stable Hardware
When you’re drumming in full swing, there’s nothing more frustrating than a stand that feels unstable or a drum that starts to move away as you play it. Built with strong materials and quality components, the TD-07KV’s hardware delivers the rock-solid stability you need. The custom drum stand provides a firm, steady foundation, while precision clamps tightly hold all components in place. Carrying on the rugged durability that V-Drums are famous for, the TD-07KV is ready to stand up to years of heavy playing, day after day.
Play Along with Music Over Bluetooth
Drumming with favorite tracks is one of the most fun and productive things you can do with an electronic kit, and the TD-07KV makes it easy. Thanks to onboard Bluetooth, you can call up tracks on your smartphone, tablet, or computer and wirelessly hear the audio through the module right alongside the drums. Video sound is transmitted too, perfect for playing along with online songs and lesson content. And if you don’t have a Bluetooth device, you can bring in stereo sound with a cable. MIDI transmission over Bluetooth is also supported, allowing you to record MIDI data in music apps cable-free.
Connectivity with Music Software via USB
A huge benefit of electronic drums is direct communication with modern music production software. The TD-07 module is an audio/MIDI recording interface in itself, with the ability to send stereo sound and multi-channel MIDI data to a Mac or Windows computer via a single USB cable. This lets you record discrete audio and MIDI drum tracks in any DAW, or trigger sounds in software-based drum instruments for studio or live playing.
Key Features of Roland TD-07KV V-Drums
- TD-07 module with 25 preset kits, 25 user kits, and 143 instruments
- V-Edit, EQ, ambience, and 30 multi-effects offer deep editing tools to create your perfect drum kit sounds
- Snare and tom pads with Roland’s legendary double-ply, tension-adjustable mesh drumheads
- One PDX-8 8-inch snare pad with independent head and rim zones for assigning different sounds and three PDX-6A 6-inch single-zone tom pads
- KD-10 kick pad offers realistic rebound and beater feel while minimizing noise and vibration
- CY-8 12-inch crash and ride cymbals with choke support
- 10-inch hi-hat cymbals and integrated foot pedal, with fine incremental control between open and closed positions
- Four-post drum rack stand with metal construction and sturdy clamps with strong grip
- Integrated Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream sound from smartphones, tablets, and other Bluetooth devices and send MIDI data to music apps
- Advanced built-in metronome with the ability to adjust time signature, note value, and click tone
- Onboard coach function provides interactive tools to build timing skills and track progress
- USB for recording audio and MIDI data to computer music software
- Support for kit expansion with a second crash cymbal (CY-8 V-Cymbal and MDY-Standard cymbal arm sold separately)
Specification: Roland TD-07KV V-Drums
Be the first to review “Roland TD-07KV V-Drums”
There are no reviews yet.