ZOOM H6 Handy Recorder
- Direct recording to SD cards up to 128GB.Display 2.0-inch full color LCD (320 x 240 pixels)
- Gain knobs, pads, and phantom power for each input. Maximum Sound Pressure Input: 122 dB SPL
- Newly redesigned preamps with an ultra-low noise floor, up to 24-bit/96kHz audio in wav or MP3 format
- Mountable directly to dslr or camcorder with optional hs-01 hot shoe mount adapter. Multichannel and stereo usb audio interface for pc/mac/ipad
- Includes: owners manual, SD card (2 GB), XYH-6 X/Y capsule, MSH-6 MS capsule, AA size LR6 battery x4, USB cable, sponge windscreen, cubase LE software, case
- Class: USB2.0 High Speed ; Power Requirements: AA size (LR6) battery x 4, Alkaline or NiMH type, AC adapter: AD-17 (DC5V/1A/USB-type) (optional), USB bus power ; Battery life: Battery life (with alkaline battery, continuous recording): Over 20 hours
THE ZOOM H6
THE MOST VERSATILE PORTABLE RECORDER EVER
The Zoom H6 is the ultimate portable recorder. With its advanced preamps and interchangeable capsules, the H6 delivers unmatched versatility and award-winning quality.
Creative Versatility: From podcasting to music to filmmaking and more, the H6 is your go-to recorder.
From the studio to remote locations, podcasts are produced everywhere. With inputs for every guest, the battery-powered H6 is a complete portable podcasting solution.
UNLIMITED STUDIO TIME
The H6 is your personal music studio 24/7. With up to six* discrete line-level / mic-level inputs, plus the ability to overdub and more, the H6 provides the road from a great idea to the perfect track.
SOUND FOR EVERY SCENE
Featuring interchangeable mic capsules, four combo inputs and six tracks of quality recording, the H6 is ready to record on any set and in any scene the director throws at you.
FROM SAMPLING TO SOUND DESIGN
Whether you’re a musician creating your own unique masterpiece, or a sound designer looking for that perfect sound effect, the H6 will become your most trusted companion.
INS & OUTS
The H6 offers four XLR/TRS combo jacks with dedicated pad switches and gain control for distortion-free recording.
The H6 features two 1/8” outputs, a stereo line out as well as a headphone out with dedicated volume control.
MULTI-CHANNEL AUDIO INTERFACE
The H6’s USB port enables it to serve as a stereo or multi-channel audio interface for your computer or iPad.
RECORDING TIME & FILE FORMATS
Record continuously for over 20 hours with just four AA batteries or extend your recording time indefinitely with the optional AD-17 adapter.
The H6 records individual WAV files in any of the following formats:
FREE RECORDING & EDITING SOFTWARE
The Zoom H6 comes with free download licenses for Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software and WaveLab LE audio editing software, enabling you to not only capture, but create.