Samson SR850 – Semi-Open Studio Headphones
- Professional studio reference headphones
- Open ear design for maximum isolation
- 50mm drivers for exceptional reproduction and wide dynamic range
- 10Hz-30kHz frequency response, Self-adjusting headband for a secure, comfortable fit
- 32 Ohm impedance, 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch gold plated adapter included
SR850 Semi-Open Studio Headphones offer an outstanding listening solution for musicians, sound engineers and general music enthusiasts alike. With solid bass response, ultra-clear highs and a over-ear design, the SR850 ensure complete comfort and accurate headphone monitoring.
These headphones offer an semi-open design for enhanced ambient listening environment, allowing appropriate bleed for better stereo imaging and a wider sound stage. The 50mm drivers offer exceptional sound reproduction and wide dynamic range to instill confidence in your final mix or simply provide outstanding sound quality for your general listening pleasure.
With a self-adjusting headband for a secure, natural fit, the SR850 provide total comfort for extended studio sessions. An 1/8″ to 1/4″ gold-plated adapter is included with the headphones.
Whether you’re enjoying music or mixing studio tracks, the SR850 offer professional performance and comfort.
- Ideal for professional recording and hi-fi monitoring
- Transparent response with airy highs and pronounced depth
- Over-ear, semi-open-back design with velour cushioning
- Large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- Adjustable headband
- 10Hz–30kHz frequency response
- 32Ω impedance
- 1/4″ adapter included
Be the first to review “Samson SR850 – Semi-Open Studio Headphones”
There are no reviews yet.