Samson Go Mic Mobile Professional Handheld Wireless System
- 2.4GHz digital wireless system, Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues.
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods via included bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4″–20 adapter, shoe mount adapter.
- Plugs directly into iPhone and other iOS devices via included Lightning cable , Plugs directly into Android devices via USB Micro B or USB-C cables (both included).
- Receiver offers up to 13 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery , Switchable 1/8″ headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control.
- HXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule , Transmitter offers up to 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries , Up to 100′ operating range (line-of-sight) , 1/8″ (3.5mm) audio cable, USB charge cable and power adapter also included
You may also like…
As smartphones have grown more powerful, there’s been a huge shift towards digital media creation and consumption on mobile devices. Smartphones have already met the demands for stunning video, but whether you’re a filmmaker, mobile journalist, vlogger, streamer, videographer or anyone that creates video content, you know the audio is just as integral of a component to the final project.
Go Mic Mobile® is the first professional wireless microphone system that connects directly to smartphones without the need for cumbersome adaptors or interfaces, turning your phone into a pro-level video camera capable of capturing high definition audio anywhere.
Find out more about Go Mic Mobile® at samsontech.com/WhereWillYouGo
Go Mic Mobile Handheld Wireless System
In addition to the Go Mic Mobile® (GMM) Receiver, the uniquely configured Go Mic Mobile® Handheld Wireless System features Samson’s HXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule for up to 100′ of uncompressed digital wireless operation. The HXD2 also offers AGC (auto gain control) and internal limiting to ensure you always have the clearest audio signal possible.
The low latency transmission to your mobile device eliminates any sync issues, so you can capture, edit and share videos right from your smartphone. An additional transmitter can be added to the system for dual-channel operation.
The system also includes a Lighting cable to connect to iPhone/iOS devices, USB Micro B and USB-C cables to connect to Android devices and an 1/8″ (3.5mm) cable to connect to any analog audio input, as well as a varity of receiver mounting accessories (bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4″–20 adapter, shoe mount adapter).
Go Mic Mobile® offers digital audio compatibility with Android devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later that allow USB digital audio connectivity. Not all Android applications support USB audio, and you may need to download a third party app to use this feature. Analog connectivity via the included 1/8″ (3.5mm) cable is offered as an alternative solution.
Be the first to review “Samson Go Mic Mobile Professional Handheld Wireless System”
There are no reviews yet.