Roland JUNO-106 Software Synthesizer
- Software reproduction of a classic analog synthesizer
- Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) delivers detailed, accurate vintage sound
- User interface provides the look and feel of the original Juno-106
- Defining synth sound of the 1980s
- Legendary, lush chorus effect
- Mac/PC, VST2, VST3, AU, and AAX; 64-Bit only
- PC minimum system requirements: Windows 7/8/10, 2GB RAM, Intel® Core i5™ or better
- Mac minimum system requirements: Mac OS X 10.10.5 or later, 4GB RAM, Intel® Core i5™ or better
THE LAST GREAT SYNTH OF THE ANALOG ERA STAKES HER CLAIM IN THE DIGITAL WORLD
The Roland JUNO-106 Software Synthesizer perfectly realizes the influential sound and vibe of the original JUNO-106, with new capabilities and enhancements for today’s workflows.
“Highly lauded for its programmability and classic analog sound, the Roland JUNO-106 has earned a place in the hearts of synth lovers everywhere.”
A Powerful and Affordable Polysynth
The Roland JUNO-106, released in 1984, was a standard-setting analog polyphonic synthesizer. Following the JUNO-6 and JUNO-60, it was the third and most advanced model in the affordable JUNO series, and the first to incorporate the new MIDI standard. The 106 built on the innovations introduced with its predecessors, offering easy programmability, digitally controlled oscillators, expanded patch memory, a fat-sounding stereo chorus effect, and more.
With its simple synthesis architecture and distinctive sound, the JUNO-106 quickly became a staple of early ‘80s production. In the years since, up-and-coming producers and seasoned veterans alike have become hip to the storied JUNO-106. This classic synth brings new life to any composition, and many top contemporary artists put it high on their list of must-haves.
Plug-In Your Own JUNO-106
Roland Cloud is the only authentic software resource for the true JUNO-106 sound. While the original hardware version is scarce, expensive, and in need of frequent tune-ups, our plug-in is always ready to play, whenever you need it. There are some great feature enhancements too, which are only available in the virtual instrument:
- Eight voices of polyphony
- Condition knob adjusts the sound of the JUNO-106, from clean and pristine to warm and broken in
- Two fully adjustable envelopes
- Famous JUNO chorus, plus modern reverb and tempo-syncing delay
- Onboard tempo-syncing arpeggiator
The JUNO-106 also supports our PLUG-OUT format for extended operation with Roland’s SYSTEM-8 hardware synth. Parameters are automatically mapped to the SYSTEM-8’s controls, giving you a full-featured JUNO-106 you can take to the stage without a computer. It’s also possible to use the SYSTEM-8 or a Roland Boutique JU-06/JU-06A for one-to-one, hands-on control of the JUNO-106 software plug-in.
Specification: Roland JUNO-106 Software Synthesizer
There are no reviews yet.