The BOSS GT-1000CORE manages to pack the full processing power of BOSS’s flagship GT-1000 floor processor into a compact throw-and-go gigging format. Inside awaits a bevy of quality amp, cab, and effects models for your stage and studio needs. The GT-1000CORE has all your bases covered, from industry workhorses to exotic boutique builds and high-concept stereo amp/effects fusions that are perfect for building atmosphere. Its 32-bit/96kHz processing supplies faithful modeling and a familiar feel that will have the guitar and bass player in you wondering where the amp is. Factor in 24 simultaneous assignable effects blocks, AIRD-driven guitar and bass preamps, stereo inputs for seamless pedalboard integration, two effects loops for running 4-cable amp method, and USB direct out for fuss-free recording, and the BOSS GT-1000CORE earns its place among the most distinguished mini amp and effects processors in the Sweetwater catalog.
Don’t let the GT-1000CORE’s size fool you. This pint-sized powerhouse boasts 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit/96kHz internal processing, Roland’s acclaimed Tube Logic technology, Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics (AIRD) technology, and BOSS’s Multi-dimensional Processing. That’s a lot of firepower driving the tone and feel of each and every amplifier, cabinet impulse response, and effects model onboard. The GT-1000CORE sounds and feels like the real thing — because it is.
Sized for the stage, spec’d for the studio
Studio-grade sounds and pro-level I/O defy the GT-1000CORE’s easy-gigging form factor. Take it from guitar and bass players at Sweetwater: This mini is a serious performance platform, whether you find yourself creating full sets of great tones for the stage or seeking record-ready inspiration in the GT-1000CORE’s choice modeling and effects.
Computer-based recording and editing
Like the GT-1000 before it, the BOSS GT-1000CORE has earned quite a name around Sweetwater for being as comfortable in the studio as it is in the live environment. This is due in large part to its USB connectivity. Connect the GT-1000CORE to your computer with a single USB cable, and you open up a world of direct recording and deep tonal editing that unleashes the unit’s full potential. As a high-quality audio interface, you’re able to lay down your best tones quickly and effortlessly using the GT-1000CORE.
Powerful rig control
With its ease of use, you’ll be astounded at how much control the GT-1000CORE gives you over your entire rig. Front load your stage amp and bask in its faithfully modeled BOSS stomp effects. Or take advantage of its powerful modeling and run the GT-1000CORE straight into a PA as you monitor via headphones or stage wedge. The unit’s dual effects loops allow you to continue getting the most from your favorite effects pedals and amps. The GT-1000CORE’s expression ports allow you to manipulate amp channels and tempos hands-free. There’s even MIDI I/O onboard to support more sophisticated setups.
Not just for guitar
The GT-1000CORE isn’t just for guitar. Bassists will have no trouble making the GT-1000CORE the centerpiece of their rig. Among its many bass-centric features are a trio of AIRD preamps, with Natural Bass, X-Drive Bass, and SVT Bass, which give you the ability to shape the sound to your preferred genres. Also onboard are 16 bass-specific effects, including the MDP compressor to keep things nice and even, bass overdrive and distortions for gritting up your tone, a bass touch wah, a bass flanger, and more.
BOSS GT-1000CORE Guitar/Bass Processor Features:
- The complete internal tone processing of the GT-1000 in a compact and portable stompbox
- Unlimited sound creation with 24 simultaneous effects blocks—including two different amps—and numerous series/parallel routing options
- Unmatched sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology delivers natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Includes classic BOSS effects, vintage stomps, MDP effects, and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- High-resolution tuner with mono and polyphonic displays
- Two send/return loops for external effects, four-cable method, or separate direct outputs
- 16 slots for onboard user IRs
- Supports external control via footswitches, expression pedals, USB, and TRS MIDI
- Control out function for switching amp channels
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- Dedicated mode for bass guitar applications
Specification: Boss GT-1000CORE Guitar Effects Processor
|Size and Weight