Power… Straight Up.
The Hartke LH1000 Bass Amplifier utilizes a Class A tube preamp and a straight forward user interface to complement the generous power handing and rugged design that’s ideal for gigging musicians.
Watch Victor Wooten talking about the LH1000:
The LH1000 has a classic 12AX7 Class A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Trick out the Bass and Treble shelving to give its warm tone an edge or use the Brite and Limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. Its intuitive front panel design also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze. Although the LH1000 is a perfect complement to our HyDrive Series Bass Cabinets, it also works as a seamless accompaniment to any bass speaker on the market.
Billy Sheehan and his LH1000:
Obviously a head with this kind of power is perfect for gigging musicians in any number of live applications, which is why we made sure that the LH1000 is as durable as it is versatile and powerful. With a 2-rackspace, metal frame chassis, steel faceplate and handles, this amp is made for the road. The LH1000’s raw, reliable power is also perfect for additional shaping through your effects console or stompbox.
With all the necessary features for complete tonal control, along with ample power and rugged design, the LH1000 will ensure your bass playing receives the positive attention it deserves.
Samson LH1000 Bass Amplifier Features
- Dual Parallel mode offers 2 x 225 watts at 8 ohms, 2 x 320 watts at 4 ohms, 2 x 545 watts at 2 ohms
- Bridge mode offers 750 watts at 8 ohms, 1,100 watts at 4 ohms
- Classic 12AX7 Class-A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and Treble shelving, Mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable Brite and Limiter switch with LED indicator
- Balance control blends level of A and B outputs
- Front panel balanced XLR direct output
- Rear panel 1/4″ Effects loop
- 1/4″ and Twist & Lock output connectors
- 2-Rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles
Specification: Samson LH1000 Bass Amplifier