Hartke HD50 Bass Combo Amp
- ortable and rugged for gigging
- 10″ speaker and 50 watts of power for practice around the house or small gigs
- HyDrive uses combination of paper and aluminum cone for warmth and punch
- 1/8″ stereo aux input allows for stereo line level devices
- 14″ mono headphone output for silent practice
- Built-in limiter for controlled volume
The all-new HD50 Bass Combo packs Hartke’s patented HyDrive speaker technology into a sleek combo design ideal for small venues, rehearsal spaces and bedroom practice sessions, and capable of greatly enriching your low-end tone. The HD50 also maintains Hartke’s commitment to producing high-quality bass amplification with exceptional durability.
The HyDrive Design
The HD50 (50 watts, 10″ driver) employs Hartke’s patented HyDrive Speaker Technology that offers a carefully crafted hybrid (half paper, half aluminum) cone bass speaker. By combining the warmth and roundness of paper with the punch and attack of aluminum, the HyDrive design produces serious tone that is ideal for bass players of all genres and styles.
Solid… With Style
Packed with professional features, the HD50 combo is designed to be user-friendly and reliable for players of all levels. The combo offers Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble control on its top-mounted amplifier panel, allowing for easy adjustments. It also features an 1/8″ stereo Aux input for playing along with your favorite tracks via an MP3 player and a 1⁄4″ headphone output for more intimate practice sessions. In addition, the HD50 has a built-in limiter to ensure constant amp operation at safe levels. Lastly, its solid enclosure is finished in a stylish fashion with a sleek, perforated metal grille and molded strap carry handle.
With the exceptional tone of a HyDrive speaker housed in a durable, highly portable enclosure, Hartke’s HD50 Bass Combo is able to perform at levels far beyond ordinary bass combos.
Hartke HD50 Bass Combo features
- 50 watts of output power
- 10″ HyDrive paper and aluminum cone driver
- Top-mounted amplifier with Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- 1⁄4″ input for active and passive bass guitars
- 1/8″ stereo Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, drum machines, keyboards, etc.)
- 1⁄4″ headphone output
- Built-in limiter
- Perforated metal grille
- Molded strap carry handle
Specification: Hartke HD50 Bass Combo Amp
|Size and Weight|
Be the first to review “Hartke HD50 Bass Combo Amp”
There are no reviews yet.