UNLIMITED SONIC POSSIBILITIES
The new Boss GP-10 puts a universe of amazing tones and tunings at your command, all in one compact processor that’s affordable and easy to use. With a Roland GK-compatible pickup on your guitar, the GP-10 lets you transform your sound into numerous classic electric and acoustic guitar types, basses, and even analog-modeled synths, including the legendary Roland GR-300. Not stopping there, you have access to instant altered tunings, including popular open tunings, 12-string tones, and “down” tunings that are essential for today’s ultra-heavy rock styles. The versatile GP-10 also functions as a full-featured multi-effects processor for both GK and normal pickups, giving you a huge selection of COSM amps and effects for live playing and studio recording. In addition, USB connectivity lets you capture GP-10 tones directly into your DAW, and you can even play computer-based soft synths from your axe with the GP-10’s guitar-to-MIDI converter!
BOSS GP-10 Guitar Processor at a Glance:
- Tap into tons of cool sounds and alternate tunings with your GK-compatible axe
- Loaded with COSM powered amps and effects you can use with any guitar
- USB connectivity lets you expand your sonic palette and record in your favourite DAW
Tap into tons of cool sounds and alternate tunings with your GK compatible axe
When you plug your GK compatible guitar into the BOSS GP-10 multi-effects processor’s 13-pin jack, you get access to a whole word of killer tones, sounds, and alternate tunings. For starters, you can switch between standard tuning, drop tunings, open tunings, and even your own custom tunings, all without reaching for your headstock. But that’s just the half of it. Next up, there’s the plethora of cool sounds GK opens up to you. If you’re looking for electric, acoustic, or bass sounds, you’ll find them all in the GP-10. But you’ll also find incredibly realistic sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and many synth sounds as well. And when you combine these with your regular guitar sound, you can end up with some truly creative and unique tones.
Loaded with COSM powered amps and effects you can use with any guitar
Okay, so not every axe in even the most high-tech guitarist’s collection here at Sweetwater is equipped with a hex pickup. So, what about using your non GK compliant guitars with the BOSS GP-10? No problem. You still get to tap into the GP-10’s extraordinary collection of COSM driven amp models and expansive collection of effects. We’re talking about absolutely stunning overdrives and distortion tones, not to mention fun and freaky modulation effects, delays, reverb styles, and a unique intelligent harmony generator. Plus, there’s an expression pedal onboard that lets you control volume swells, pitch bends, and wah effects.
USB connectivity lets you expand your sonic palette and record in your favorite DAW
BOSS gave the GP-10 USB connectivity to provide you with three very important (and cool) bonuses. First up, by connecting your GP-10 guitar processor to your computer, you get access to all of its sounds via the BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian application. Not only does this like you go crazy, crafting all new tones in a rich graphic environment, but it lets you access innumerable user presets online. And it gets better still. You can send multi-track audio (including individual string outputs) and MIDI to your favorite software, making it easy to record with the GP-10 tones you love and to play any virtual instruments you can get your hands on.
BOSS GP-10 Guitar Processor Features:
- An exciting and affordable way to experience the power of Roland’s GK guitar technology
- 13-pin input accommodates guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup (included) or other GK-compatible pickups
- Get instant access to drop tunings, open tunings, custom tunings, and 12-string sounds
- COSM instrument modeling lets you dial in a wide range of electric, acoustic, and bass guitars
- Other modeling sounds include sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and many others
- Analog guitar synthesizer modeling driven by real-time DSP, which lets you play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create totally new sounds by blending modeled and normal guitar tones together
- Enjoy a wide selection of high-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- Standard 1/4″ guitar input allows for use of modeled amps and effects with any guitar
- USB connectivity provides multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
- BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- Play the GP-10 and another 13-pin GK device at the same time using the GKP-2 Parallel Cable (optional)
- This version of the GP-10 comes with a GK-3 Divided Pickup
Specification: Boss GP-10 Guitar Processor with GK-3 Pickup
|Size and Weight|