With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
The Boss EQ-200 is the most flexible compact EQ ever created for guitar and bass. It features two wide-ranging 10-band EQ channels, plus an onboard graphic display that shows the current EQ curve at a glance. Selectable signal flow structures configure the channels for stereo, parallel, or series operation, and it’s even possible to patch in external pedals for deep pre/post tone shaping. Going further, the frequency centers of all 10 bands can be set to three different types, letting you optimize the EQ-200’s performance for different instruments.
Four memory slots for your custom EQ profiles
Guitarists and bassists at Sweetwater agree that one of the best uses for a graphic EQ pedal is to solve sonic issues pertaining to specific rooms, amplifiers, and instruments. Thankfully, the BOSS EQ-200 offers four memory slots to save your most-used settings, whether it’s dialing back a peaky midrange frequency for your Tele, cutting low-end rumble and mud from your five-string bass, or helping to balance your favorite amplifier for the small club you play every month.
Dual EQs with stereo, series, or parallel routing modes
The EQ-200 pedal is actually running two 10-band graphic EQs simultaneously, and you can choose to utilize them in series, in parallel, or in stereo. Musicians running dual-amplifier rigs will definitely appreciate the stereo functionality, allowing you to fine-tune your signal for each individual amplifier.
Adjustable frequency settings accommodate guitars, basses, and more
Instead of sticking you with set frequency values, the EQ-200 pedal allows you to select from three different frequency ranges. Select from 30Hz to 12.8kHz, 32Hz to 16kHz, or 28Hz to 14kHz, depending on your instrument and the frequencies you need to focus on. Whether you’re playing acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, keys, or all of them throughout the same set, the BOSS EQ-200 graphic EQ pedal has you covered.
Features of Boss EQ-200 Graphic Equalizer
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Dual 10-band EQs that can be used in stereo, parallel, or series
- Insert function for processing external effects with pre and/or post tone shaping
- Three different range settings: 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32 Hz to 16 kHz, and 28 Hz to 14 kHz
- 15 dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel
- Stereo link function for operating both EQ channels together
- Intuitive interface with hands-on sliders and graphic EQ display
- Access 128 user setups from the panel or MIDI program change
- Recall consecutive memories plus real-time panel setting via footswitch or dedicated panel button
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Two onboard footswitches with customizable assignments
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
Specification: Boss EQ-200 Graphic Equalizer
|Size and Weight|